Fortnite Update V9.30 Content Update 3 adds fresh new updates in the game with new weapons and items. With an amazing weapon Air Strike, you can blow up enemies structures allowing no chance to escape. Content Update 3 also adds New Gallery, New Events and more. You can read the full Fortnite Update V9.30 Content Update 3 logs below.
The first thing to check out is Air Strike an amazing tiny little can summon powerful airstrike on enemies. You can watch the video of how this weapon actually works. It is pretty devastating and allows you to destroy enemies with their build structures in no time. Once you throw the cannister on the enemy it will summon around 20 missiles about 120 meters above the location of red smoke. Every missile will damage anything in a radius of 3.5 meters and it can cause 75 damage to each player + 200 damage to buildings.
Air Strike cans can be found in Floor Loots, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Llamas. You can carry Max 2 Air Strike cans.
What’s New In Fortnite Update V9.30 Content Update 3?
1). New Gallery – Sport a new paint job and create off-road courses using Car Gallery B!
2). Prefabs & Galleries – Added 4 New Galleries
- Car Gallery B – which has more car color variants
- Snow & Mud Floor Gallery
- Grass & Sand Floor Gallery
- Lava Floor Gallery
3). Double Trouble – One Smasher.. Two Smasher.. Invulnerable Smasher…Modified Smasher.
4). De-Atomizer 9000 – Don’t trust the Atoms! They make up everything!
5). Missions + Systems
- New Wargames simulation: Double Trouble
- Take two Golden Smashers with cycling modifiers, make them indestructible, and set them loose on your fort.
- If that doesn’t sound horrifying enough, their ill temperament switches between attacking Heroes and the fort.
- A new Wargames simulation means more chances for Event Tickets, a new banner, and more variety to the Daily Wargames Challenges.
6). Weapons + Items
- De-Atomizer 9000 launches into the Weekly Store!
- Launches an energy projectile that explodes and shoots 15 sub-projectiles out in all directions. Decimates crowds of weak enemies… and buildings!
- Available from July 10 at 8 PM Eastern Time until July 17 at 8 PM Eastern Time.
For more info visit Fortnite.com