Fortnite Update 2.76 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch)
Update Version 2.76 focus on fixes for skins, emotes, fall damage, weapons, supply drops and more.
Fortnite Update 2.7 6 update is out and you can download it on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The updated focus on improving the game performance along with fixes for the Battle Royale mode, Save the World Mobile. Here are Fortnite Update 2.7 6 complete patch notes.
Fortnite Update 2.7 6 Patch Notes:
- Missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
- Rage Emote fire effect remaining on/near players.
- Emotes playing over Main Stage music in Party Royale.
- Sandstorm Outfit missing hair.
- Fall damage from Ziplines when landing in shallow water.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs sometimes cannot be Sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders counting towards Storm Surge.
- Chug Splash does not heal when thrown inside of a bush.
- Supply Drops may sometimes push loot under the map.
Save the World
- Storm King’s AOE attack leaves the map covered in a bright pink texture.
- Softlock/loss in UI functionality when opening Llama in Llama Shop.
- Lobber projectiles may damage players or objectives near a wall.
- Changing between Build and Combat mode while holding down the fire button.
To update the game launch and it and you will see the update notification. The update focus on providing number of fixes for weapons, skins, etc.