Fortnite Season 9, Week 9 Challenge – Solar Array Location In Snow, Desert & Jungle
All Solar Array Locations
Fortnite Season 9, Week 9 Challenge is live and in this challenge players will have to find Solar Arrays. They have to launch fireworks across all the four corners of the island. Players will have to find Solar Arrays in the Snow, Desert, and Jungle. So if you are struggling to find the Solar Arrays then refer to our guide. Solar Arrays are marked on Fortnite map, but that does not mean they are easy to pull out, they are sometimes difficult to locate on the actual location. In this Fortnite Season 9 guide, you can refer the mentioned spots to search the solar arrays and complete the challenge.
Fortnite Solar Array Locations
- In the jungle region go to the Jungle biome that is located on the east of the hot springs. Look on the north of the island.
- In the same jungle region look in the northwest of Sunny Steps and east of Lazy Lagoon.
- Also, look around desert and snow biome locations on the map to find solar arrays.
- For Snow Biome look down in Frosty Flights in the southwest portion of the map.
- Also, look in the snowy region look near the hangar in the Frosty Flights.
- In the desert, you have to walk to the west of John Wicks house.
- One can be found in the Desert in West of Paradise Palms, look in the front of the mansion on the east of the map.
- In the jungWhile this is part of a three-part challenge that also involves visiting more than one solar array, you won’t have to do this in separate matches. If you’re able to get to all three locations in one match, you can definitely get it done in just one attempt. However, some of the locations are pretty far apart, so you might have to use a couple of matches to complete this task.
- Some fireworks are placed along the river, that just pass through the island.
By setting minimum of three fireworks players will complete the challenge and earn Low ‘n’ Slow Picaxe.