Weekly challenges in Fortnite have been pretty easy this season and to carry on this tradition the week 10 challenges are there and they go along the same lines, a lot of these challenges are easy and you can do multiples of them in a single run.
The week 10 challenge requires you to visit public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall, which means that you will be traveling a fair amount for this, but it isn’t difficult and if you know these places already then it is just a matter of looking at the right spot.
The Public Service Announcement Sign Locations?
In order to locate these Public Service Announcement Sign Locations, you will have to travel to either of Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, and Mega Mall. Which is pretty easy, once there all you need to do is look out for some sort of propaganda posters which will be posted around. You will need to visit 5 of these places to complete the challenge.
How To Complete The Public Service Announcement Sign Challenge
This is probably the easiest of the challenges as all you need to do is simply walk up to these places and you will get a notification saying that you have made progress. So then onwards it is just a matter of doing the same thing in different places where you can find these posters and you will have completed the challenge.
Alternatively, you can check out the rest of the challenges of Season 9 Week 10
Fortnite Season 9, Week 10 Challenges
- Use an Air Strike in different matches (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns (500) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (7) — 10 Battle Stars
- Visit public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall (5) — 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Collect Wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Collect Stone from a Fork Knife or Umbrella – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Collect Metal from a Robot Factory – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (200) — 5 Battle Stars