Fortnite has always been innovative with its challenges and Fortnite Chapter 2 has introduced a ton of options for players to level up and complete challenges without breaking a sweat.
As it is with the Halloween theme, Fortnite is bringing back the Fortnitemares challenges for a spooky experience and a ton of new things for players to earn while completing these said challenges.
Twitter user Lucas7Yoshi has been on the forefront, leaking out valuable and accurate details that are forthcoming to the game.
The new leaks show the challenges that players will have to complete to earn a ton of XP and new cosmetics.
You will also go against Storm King who is set to be introduced when the new update rolls out on 29 October 1 pm GMT/ 9 am ET/ 6 am PT.
There is a huge chance of the Pumpkin Rocket Launcher making a comeback to the game, you can find it in chests, if the developers make it available.
These are the challenges which you will be required to complete in the Fortnitemares event.
- Destroy all haunted household furniture (0/5)
- Leap from a Hideout while an opposing player is within 20 metres (0/1)
- Search a chest in a haunted forest, a ghost town and a spooky farm (0/1)
- Deal damage to Storm king weak points (0/10,000)
- Revive teammates while battling the Storm King (0/3)
- Defeat the Storm King (0/1)
With the introduction of medals in Fortnite Chapter 2, players can earn the following medals while completing the challenges.
- Storm King Medal – Broke the Storm King’s first horn
- Storm King Medal Upgraded – Broke the Storm King’s second horn
- Storm king Medal Maxed – Defeated the Storm King
- Monster K.O.
- Weak spot destroyed
Fortnite is developed by Epic Games and is available for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android devices.