Today is the last day of the 14 days of Summer challenge in Fortnite, and to complete this you will need to destroy seven grills with the Low ‘n Slow harvesting tool. If you have been completing the previous challenges then you probably have it already and if you haven’t you will need to complete the
The mission in itself is straightforward but you will need to complete previous challenges in order to complete this one, in particular, you will need to complete the Launch fireworks found along the river bank.
Where Are All The Grill Locations?
Luckily the Grills are located in numerous places around the island and you will most likely run into a couple of them regardless where you land, the best think about this challenge is that you do not need to destroy all 7 grills in a single run but instead you can take your time.
The locations of the Grills has been marked on the map and you will most certainly find these as you roam around a bit.
How To Destroy Grills
Before you can start destroying the Grills on the island, you will need to unlock the Low ‘n Slow harvesting tool and once you have it use it to destroy the Grills that you will find along with the map.
It’s pretty much straightforward and that’s all you need to do to complete this challenge.
Grills Challenge Reward
As this is the last challenge on the list, upon completion you do get rewarded in the form of the Smoothie back bling. If you still haven’t completed earlier challenges then worry not as this event will last till the 16th of July but there won’t be any new challenges. So make sure that you complete all these challenges as soon as you can to get that sweet back bling.
14 Days of Summer Challenges
- Dance at different Beach Parties
- Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches
- Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or the Drum Gun
- Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches
- Pop party balloon decorations
- Search Unicorn Floaties at swimming holes
- Hit a player with a Water Balloon in different matches
- Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches
- Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it
- Launch fireworks found along the river bank
- Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board
- Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match
- Search the tiny rubber ducky at the spot hidden in the Summertime Splashdown loading screen
- Destroy grills with the Low ‘n Slow harvesting tool