Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 is now in the second week and here are Brutus Week 2 Challenges. There are ten challenges to complete this week which might reward you Brutus Ghost or Brutus Shadow skin. The cool-looking Brutus Skin unlocks at Level 20 and you can if you do not want to wait you can unlock the 25 Level for 950 V-bucks. That is by paying, but you can also unlock Brutus Ghost or Brutus Shadow skin in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 by completing Week 2 challenges. Here is the list of every challenge.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 -Brutus Week 2 Challenges
- Harvest 500 Wood, 400 Stone, and 300 Metal.
- Open three chests locked by an ID Scanner.
- Shakedown three Henchmen in three different matches.
- Eliminate Three players with Shotgun.
- Deal 200 Damage with Shotgun to players while in the air.
- Deal damage to players below 250.
- Use Three Secret patches in three different matches. The portable toilets that lead you to hidden rooms.
- Locate Shadow Safe House. Look in Pleasant Park, land near the tennis court and enter the portable toilet near the house on the right of the court.
- Eliminate three players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods.
- Carry a knocked out opponent to 50 meters.
So these are the new Brutus challenges of week 2 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2. Complete them and unlock the Brutus Shadow or Brutus Ghost Skin for free.