There are a lot of craftables in The Forest and crafting them is pretty easy. All you have to do it combine the crafting materials right in the center of the inventory and then a gear icon will show up.The To know if you have followed the recipe correctly, just see if the gear icon appears or not. In order to help you out, we have created the list of The Forest all crafting recipes in this crafting guide. Read till the end to know all the required materials.
The Forest Crafting Recipes List
Check out the crafting materials you need to use in The Forest all crafting recipes.
Weapons and Tools
- Crafted Axe = 1 Stick + 1 Rock + 1 Rope
This is the very basic Axe that you can use to cut trees or even during fights.
- Crafted Club = 1 Stick + 1 Skull
With the Crafted Club, you can deal damage to your opponents. It is slow but quite beneficial.
- Crafted Bow = 1 Stick + 1 Cloth + 1 Rope
This bow will help you attack cannibals from a distance.
- Upgraded Stick = 1 Stick + 1 Cloth
As the name suggests, it is an upgraded stick that will give you a bit more damage capabilities.
- Upgraded Rock = 1 Rock + 1 Cloth
Similar to Upgraded Stick, this will also give you more damage.
- Upgraded Spear = 1 Weak Spear + 3 Bones + 2 Cloth
Much better than the Weak Spear. With this, you can attack cannibals but mostly when they are alone.
- Repair Tool = 2 Sticks + 1 Rock + 2 Cloth + 10 Sap
With the Repair Tool, you can repair buildings, clearing bushes and also to get sticks from smaller trees. The best thing is that it needs no stamina and you can use it while you are sprinting.
- Rope = 7 Cloth
This crafting recipe can give you a rope which will come in real handy during emergencies.
- Weak Spear = 2 Sticks
Use this spear to fight or to fish. Quite the basic tool for both of those activities.
- Slingshot = 1 Stick + 1 Cloth + 1 Electrical Tape
Make use of small rocks to use with this Slingshot and attack enemies at a distance.
- Arrows = 1 Stick + 5 Feathers
This will create 5 normal arrows that will perform the basic function.
- Bone Arrow = 5 Bones + 1 Stick + 5 Feathers
These are better than the normal arrows and this recipe will give you five of them.
- Fire Arrow = 5 Arrows + 1 Cloth + 1 Booze
These arrows will set your foes on fire.
- Poison Arrow:
4 Twinberries + 5 Arrows
4 Snowberries + 5 Arrows
1 Jack Mushroom + 5 Arrows
1 Amanita Mushroom + 5 Arrows
These arrows will essentially stun the enemy for a few seconds where their attacks and movements will be slower. You get 5 Poison Arrows with this recipe.
- Molotov Cocktail = 1 Cloth + 1 Booze
Once you light the Molotov Cocktail using a lighter, you can throw it in the direction of your enemies. This will set them on fire. If you throw it in an area with an object, it will explode and set it on fire for some time.
- Bomb = 1 Booze + 1 Coin + 1 Circuit Board + 1 Wristwatch + 1 Electrical Tape
Use this crafting recipe to create a simple bomb and damage enemies.
- Sticky Bomb = 1 Sap + 1 Bomb
This bomb will stick to its target so use it when you want to damage cannibals.
- Head Bomb = 1 Head + 1 Bomb
This is the higher version of the bomb where you can kill all targets easily. This is the most damaging bomb available.
- Incendiary Spear = 1 Upgraded Spear + 1 Cloth + 1 Booze
Use an Upgraded Spear in this recipe to make an Incendiary Spear that will set targets on fire.
- Flare Gun Ammo = 1 Flare + Flare Gun
Note that you can hold 10 Flares max but 10,000 Flare Gun Ammo. You need to make Flare Gun Ammo when you have the mac Flares.
Armor in The Forest (All Crafting Recipes)
- Stealth Armor = 1 Lizard Skin + 15 Leaves
This armor acts like the Lizard skin armor but gives you extra stealth, ideal for camouflage. Your character can wear 6 pieces of this Stealth Armor.
- Bone Armor = 6 Bones + 3 Cloth
This armor will give you more protection than the Lizard Skin Armor and 6 of these can be worn.
- Lizard Skin Armor = All you need to do is get Lizard skin by killing lizards. No need of a recipe, just equip it. 6 pieces of Lizard Skin armor can be worn.
- Snowshoes = 5 Sticks + 2 Rope
Your character can get a speed advantage when they wear these shoes on snow.
- Rabbit Fur Boots = 3 Rabbit Fur + 2 Rope
Since these are fur boots made from Rabbit fur, it will protect you during cold and add some more stealth. Note that you cannot wear it with Snowshoes.
- Warmsuit = 1 Raccoon Skin + 4 Boar Skin + 6 Deer Skin + 1 Rabbit Fur + 2 Cloth + 2 Rope
As the name indicates, this suit will act like an armor and also help you combat cold temperatures.
Containers crafting/Storage crafting
- Water Skin = 1 Rope + 2 Deer Skin
With this, your character can carry water and store it for later use instead of consuming it right away.
- Pouch = 2 Rabbit Fur
If you want to keep some items like mushrooms or berries to consume later, this Pouch comes handy. If you don’t have it, the items will get consumed as soon as they are found.
- Stick Bag = 2 Ropes + 1 Rabbit Fur + 3 Cloth
With a Stick bag, your character can take 20 sticks instead of 10 of them.
- Rock Bag = 1 Boar Skin + 1 Cloth + 3 Rope
Similar to the Stick Bag, you can carry more stones. 10 instead of 5.
- Small Rock Bag = 1 Rabbit Fur + 1 Rope
With this Throwable Rock Bag, your character can take 25 Throwable Rocks.
- Spear Bag = 2 Boar Skin + 2 Deer Skin + 2 Cloth + 3 Rope
Instead of 1 Spear, your character can take 5 of them.
- Quiver = 3 Rabbit Fur + 1 Rope
You can carry 20 more arrows with Quiver.
- Herbal Medicine = 1 Aloe + 1 Marigold
This Herbal Medicine will be useful when you want to restore some health.
- Herbal Medicine+ = 1 Aloe + 1 Marigold + 1 Coneflower
This enhanced version will restore your health totally.
- Energy Mix = 1 Chicory + 1 Coneflower
This will restore your character’s energy by a bit.
- Energy Mix+ = 1 Chicory + 1 Coneflower + 1 Aloe
This will restore your character’s energy completely.
Upgrading items crafting recipes
- Speed Upgrade = 1 Feather + 1 Sap + 1 Weapon
Your weapon’s attack speed will increase by 0.1 points and damage will decrease by 0.05.
- Damage Upgrade = 1 Tooth + 1 Sap + 1 Weapon
This will increase the weapon damage by 0.1 points and attack speed by 0.05.
- Damage+ Upgrade = 1 Booze + 1 Sap + 1 Weapon
This will increase the weapon damage by 0.2 points and attack speed by 0.1.
Note that you can apply the above mentioned upgrades to the weapon many times.
- Poison Upgrade:
4 Twinberries + 1 Weapon
4 Snowberries + 1 Weapon
1 Jack Mushroom + 1 Weapon
1 Amanita Mushroom + 1 Weapon
This will enhance the damage dealt due to the poison further stunning the enemy.
- Flashlight Upgrade:
1 Flashlight + 1 Electrical Tape + 1 Chainsaw
1 Flashlight + 1 Electrical Tape + 1 Modern Bow
1 Flashlight + 1 Electrical Tape + 1 Crafted Bow
1 Flashlight + 1 Electrical Tape + 1 Flintlock Pistol
With this upgrade, you can add a Flashlight to the weapon which will give you better visibility.
- Fire Upgrade = 1 Cloth + 1 Weapon
You can set your targets on fire with this upgrade.
- Fire+ Upgrade = 1 Cloth + 1 Booze + Weapon
This is the upgraded version of the Fire Upgrade.
More Crafting Items
You can craft paints and then paint weapons in blue and orange colors. It is only a cosmetic change and does not give you any more abilities.
- Blue Paint = 2 Blueberries + Sap
- Orange Paint = 2 Marigolds + Sap
- Blue Painted Weapon:
Blue Paint + 1 Plane Axe
Blue Paint + 1 Upgraded Rock
Blue Paint + 1 Upgraded Stick
- Orange Painted Weapon
Orange Paint + 1 Plane Axe
Orange Paint + Upgraded Rock
Orange Paint + Upgraded Stick
This was the full list of The Forest all Crafting Recipes. While you are here, check out all Console Commands and Cheats for The Forest.