Flying Mounts are a mode of transport in World of Warcraft Classic Burning Crusade. There are different types of mounts in the game but flying mounts are the most sought-after that are featured in the Burning Crusade. These will save your travel speed by an immense amount of time. If you would like to get one for yourself, keep reading this article.
How to Get a Flying Mount in WoW Classic Burning Crusade?
To get a Flying Mount in World of Warcraft Classic Burning Crusade, you need to be level 70 and have the gold need to purchase the Mount. You can get them in rare and epic qualities and have five tiers of riding skills:
- 20 Level: Apprentice
- 40 Level: Journeyman
- 60 Level:Expert
- 70 Level: Artisan
- 80 Level: Master
The more you level them up, the faster will their travel speed be. They do not require any reputation nor they require any kind of rating. There are a few ways to get guaranteed flying mounts to drop in the game that you can get. These are the flying mounts that you will get by doing the tasks mentioned below:
- Bronze Drake Mount – Infinite Corruptor found in the Culling of Stratholme. Works only on heroic mode.
- Black Drake – Sartharion in the Obsidian Sanctum. Works only with the the 10-man version.
- Invincible’s Reins – Defeat the Lich King in his strongest form. Works only on heroic difficulty in 25-player mode.
- Time-Lost Proto-Drake – Rare spawn Time-Lost Proto-Drake in The Storm Peaks.
- Twilight Drake – Sartharion in the Obsidian Sanctum. Works only with 25-man version.
- Phosphorescent Stone Drake – Aeonaxx rare dragon in Deepholm.
- Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent – Alani in the Shrine of Two Moons and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
So that is all for our guide on how to get a Flying Mount in World of Warcraft Classic Burning Crusade. If you would like to know the Burning Crusade zone level requirements, we have an article on that too for you to check out.