Flock Of Trucks is a Forzathon daily challenge in Forza Horizon 5 that requires you to earn 12 stars in total from any PR stunt in a truck. If Flock Of Trucks is not working and you are confused about which vehicles qualify as trucks, we’ll break it down and make it easier for you.
How to Complete Forza Horizon 5 Flock of Trucks Challenge
If the Flock of Trucks challenge is not working, note that it is not a glitch. You simply need the right vehicle to ensure that the challenge is completed. Which cars are categorized as Trucks in Forza Horizon 5? Read on to know.
- First, you need a truck (the right truck).
- Wherever you are on the map, press the menu button and switch the tab to CARS.
- Select Buy New and Used Cars.
- This will take you to the Horizon Festival site. Click on Yes when the game asks if you want to fast travel there.
- For new cars, you need to choose Autoshow.
- For used cars, you need to select Auction House.
- Now, if you are planning to buy a fresh vehicle via the Autoshow, switch the tab to TRUCKS.
- You will see all the trucks that you can use for this challenge (2 vehicles).
- There’s the Mercedes-Benz Unimog U5023 2014 and Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool 24 Racing Truck. They are pretty pricey, so make sure to level up your Credits amount.
- Choose a truck of your liking and press A to confirm your design.
- After that, purchase them by spending Credits and then go ahead and do any easy PR stunt challenge.
- Note that if you try to do the stunt with any other vehicle/car – the challenge will not show up as ‘completed’. You need to pick either the Mercedes-Benz Unimog or the Tankpool for this purpose.
- Go ahead and earn 12 stars with these vehicles and you’re all set.
That’s all about how to complete the Forza Horizon 5 Flock Of Trucks Challenge. If you’d like to know which are the fastest cars available in FH5, check out our list right here. Secondly, you can also head over to our guide on the best cars to see which one will give you the best results.