The Halo Infinite Flight Beta has recently become available to download on different platforms, including PC. The beta offers you the opportunity to get a glimpse of the exciting action that will soon be made available when the full game releases. Additionally, you will also get a chance to play the Big Team Battle mode. We bet all of these elements will have you itching to try the game out, which is why in this guide, we will show you how you can download it on your computer.
How To Download Halo Infinite Flight PC?
- To download Halo Infinite Flight beta on your PC, you will need to first head over to the Halo Insider website and sign up as an Insider. Doing so will give you access to the beta versions of the game, and will allow you to test any pre-releases.
- Once you complete the sign-up process, you need to go to your profile page. Before you do so, make sure to have logged in to your Halo Waypoint account.
- Now, go to the My Flights tab located at the bottom of your profile.
- Here, you should find a heading called Additional Info. Under it, you will find Steam Key Listing.
- Click on Steam Key. Doing so will show you the Steam download code that is necessary for the beta test.
- Now, go to Steam. Here, click on the Add A Game tab. You should find this tab towards the bottom-left corner of the Steam application.
- Click on Activate a Product on Steam. Then, click on Next.
- Now, click on I Agree. Make sure you do so only once you finish reading the Steam Subscriber Agreement.
- You will now be presented with a text box. Here, you need to paste the beta code you had received earlier on the Halo Insider website.
- Once you enter the code, click on Next. Then, you will be asked if you wish to install the game. Click on Install.
And that’s it. Once the installation process finishes, you will be able to take part in the Halo Infinite Flight Beta on PC. Now, let us check out the dates you will be able to play the beta on.
When can you play the Beta?
You will be able to take part in the Halo Infinite Flight Beta in its current stage from the 24th of September 2021 until the 27th of September 2021. After that, you will be able to play from the 30th of September 2021 until the 4th of October 2021.
This is all you need to know about how to download the Halo Infinite Flight Beta on PC. Make sure to first sign up to the Halo Insider programme, only after which you will be able to take part in any such beta events.
Now that you know how to install the game, check out the Halo Infinite System Requirements for PC.