Xbox Remote Play is one of the most interesting features provided by the devs to the gaming community. Thanks to this feature, you can remotely enjoy all the Xbox activities within the palm of your hand. Although, for a majority of users, this feature stopped working ruining all their expectations. If you are one of those players and looking for a solution to get this issue fixed, then you have just arrived at the right place. Read till the end to know the fixes to solve the issue where the Xbox Remote Play feature is not working.
Xbox Remote Play Not Working Fix
Here are some solutions to get this issue fixed:
Below given are the requirements that you should fulfill to access the Xbox Remote Play feature:
- You should have an iOS 13 on your iPhone. Whereas, on your android devices, it is recommended to have an Android 6.0 or advanced version.
- Ensure that Xbox Remote Play is supported in your region.
- A Proper Internet Connection is to run it smoothly.
Enable Remote Features
It is important to have the Remote Feature setting enabled on your Xbox. Here is how to enable it:
- Head over to Settings > Device & Connections wherein you can find the Remote Features.
- From there, you can simply scroll down and Enable it by ticking the check box.
- Now check if you have the Xbox Remote Play Not Working issue fixed.
Check Server Status
It is possible that the Xbox Services are down due to a server issue. This may very well cause the Xbox Remote Play to stop working. You can use this link to check if the Xbox Servers are working or not. If there is a green tick, then it means the servers are working. On the contrary, a slashed circle would mean that the servers are down.
Reinstall the App
The silliest yet working fix might be simply reinstalling the application again. Most of the time, this solution fixes half of the issues and there is no harm in trying it here as well. So, try to uninstall and install the application to fix this error where Xbox Remote Play is not working.
Contact Xbox Support
Last but not the least, try contacting devs on the Xbox Support Website. Their team is pretty active there and hopefully, they will reach out to you pretty soon.
That’s all you can do to fix the Xbox Remote Play feature not working. While you are here, make sure to check out our Video Games section for fun content.