Although the Early Access is up and running, EA FC 24 players are complaining that they are unable to login to their Web App. While this does sound like a serious issue, EA has clarified that there are multiple reasons why you might be having this error. But before you go through all of them straining yourself for a solution, it’s quite possible that FC 24 servers are down and you should first check them out. Keeping that in mind, this guide will showcase all the possible reasons why you are facing this error and what the necessary troubleshooting would be for this.
How to Fix EA FC 24 Web App Unable to Login
Firstly you should know, there is currently no permanent fix to this. However, there are multiple reasons why you are facing this error and that should give you the clue for the troubleshooting you need to get rid of the Unable to Login issue with EA FC 24 Web App.
- If you’ve restarted your club after August 1st, you will not have access.
- If you change the platform that you were playing FIFA 23 on, you might have to earn the access again. For instance, if you played FIFA 23 on PC and then shift to PlayStation for EA FC 24, you will have the Unable to Login issue with your Web App.
- You might not have played enough games to earn access to Web App or you might be having multiple personas which may lead to this issue.
- You need to have logged into FUT and created an Ultimate Team Club in EA SPORTS FIFA 23 on your platform before 1 August 2023, to be eligible for early access to the EA FC 24 Web App.
- If you are yet to receive access to FC 24 Web App, you will have to explore Ultimate Team on EA FC 24 before you get the access again.
Since there is no permanent fix, it’s best if you contact EA Support to get some professionally help.
That’s all we have on how to fix Unable to Login in EA FC 24 Web App. If you found this guide useful, do check out our other FC 24 Guides while you are here at Gamer Tweak.