As you may know, Twitch Drops are rewards that you receive within the game for streaming official streamers associated with it. However, many players have complained that they did not receive the rewards even after watching for hours. So how is it that you fix this Twitch Drops not working in Hogwarts Legacy and reward not received problem? Well, this guide will show you what you have to do. It is more likely that players have not followed all the steps of claiming Twitch drops instead of any errors or bugs. Nevertheless, this guide will provide you with a step to step process for the same and help you get the rewards.
How to Fix Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops Not Working
Although we mentioned it already, once again an emphasis that this might not be a bug or error. You will have to follow all the steps to have the reward in your Inventory. Also, before you go through the ordeals, we also recommend you check out the Gear Menu of the game. Simply replace one of the items and see if the reward is credited there. If that does not work for you, here’s how to fix Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops Not Working and Reward not Received:
- Create a Warner Bros Account and then connect it to your Twitch Account. This is the most essential part of redeeming Twitch Drops.
- Make sure that you watch Hogwarts Legacy Twitch streams long enough to become eligible for a reward.
- After that, claim it through your Twitch inventory.
- Next, redeem it on the Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops page.
- Now all that is left is to load the game and then claim your rewards.
The most common mistake that players have made is not claiming the reward on Twitch Inventory and then redeeming it on the Twitch Drops page. Make sure you absolutely do that.
That’s all on how to fix Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops not working. While you are here, make sure you check out our Hogwarts Legacy guides right here at Gamer Tweak.