Much like the previous installment, there are issues with Pro Clubs in EA FC24 as well. Each time someone enters a match, it shows a message that says – It looks like your connection to your opponent was lost, start searching again. For some players, it gets stuck on the ‘Match Found’ screen. So what can be done to fix this issue where Pro Clubs is not working in EA FC 24? In this guide, we will tell you a few steps to fix this error.
How to Fix EA FC 24 Unable to Connect to Pro Clubs
To fix this Pro Club issue, you can check out the steps below:
According to a post on Reddit, this issue can be resolved by Installing Certificates for “eaanticheat.gameservicelauncher” and “eaanticheat.gameservicelauncher.dll“. To do so, follow these steps:
- Head over to your Game Directory and look out for the files mentioned above.
- Next, right-click on them and select Properties > Digital Signature tab.
- Now, select the Signature from the list and click on the Details button.
- Click on View Certificate and then Install Certificate.
- After that, let the installation finish and relaunch the game after that.
If this doesn’t fix the Pro Clubs for you in EA FC 24, then scroll down for other fixes.
Disconnect Internet & Try
According to a Reddit User, Impossible_Scheme_64, you can use the following method to resolve the issue:
- Launch the game and while in the menu, turn off your Internet connection.
- Next, wait for 10-15 seconds and then turn it on again.
- Select the Pro Clubs and Drop In.
- You should now enter the match without having any issues.
Lastly, if nothing works for you, then you should try disabling the Cross-play feature to fix the Pro Clubs mode in EA FC 24. Use these steps to do so:
- While in-game, head over to Settings > Online Settings.
- From there, select the Matchmaking Options and disable Cross-play.
You can now relaunch EA FC 24 and play in the Pro Clubs mode without any trouble. Besides this, if you are experiencing issues with Ultimate Team, then we can help you fix that as well. Just check out our guides to know how to fix this issue.
For now, that’s all you can do to fix the issue where your EA FC 24 Pro Clubs is not working. For more such helpful content, be sure to take a look at our dedicated section for FC24 Guides at Gamer Tweak. We have stacked up plenty of helpful guides for you there.