Players of Valorant Public Beta Environment (PBE) have often come across servers not working properly, without a fix. This error causes a lot of inconvenience to gamers. In this article, we will show you how you can possibly fix it.
Fix for Valorant PBE Servers not Working
Check out the possible solutions to the PBE servers not working in Valorant below:
- As mentioned earlier, the PBE is a testing program by the developers of Valorant.
- You will find the Public Beta Environment in the game before each major update or patch.
- Since a majority of Valorant’s developers reside in North America, the PBE is only available there as of now.
- Valorant is planning to bring it to other regions as well.
- Along with developers, players too can provide feedback about the game while playing the beta.
- While playing the PBE, you may come across an error code that results in the beta not functioning properly.
- The reason such an error takes place is that only recruited members of Valorant can play the beta. Also, the beta can only be played at specific times of the day.
- As mentioned earlier, the PBE is only available in North America. If you are from outside of North America, you will most likely not be allowed to take part in the PBE.
- Another reason you will not be able to play the Public Beta Environment is that it is only open on selected days of the week.
- You can check the schedules and timings of each PBE on the Valorant SubReddit or on the game’s official website.
These are some of the causes of the Valorant PBE servers not working error, along with their possible fixes. Since the PBE is only available in North America as of now, you might have to wait until Riot Games (the developer of Valorant) brings it to other regions.
If you found this article helpful, check out the solution to the Error Code Van 68 in Valorant.