Most players are experiencing trouble while accessing a game on Yuzu Emulator due to an Error Code 0007 0015. This error says that – “The key area for this application type and crypto revision could not be found.” The reason why you are facing this issue lies in the main folder of your emulator. More precisely, a missing or outdated key file in the “Keys” folder of the Yuzu main directory causes this error. And to get rid of it, here’s what you must do.
How to Fix Yuzu Emulator Error 0007 0015
To solve Error 0007 0015 on Yuzu Emulator, you must download “prod.keys” from the internet. There are several websites available from where you can download this .keys extension file. So, once you download the “prod.keys”, extract it right away using any archive extractor application. After that, copy and paste it into the following destination on your device:
- On your Yuzu Emulator, click on the ‘File’ option.
- After that, click on ‘Open Yuzu Folder’ and enter the main directory.
- From there, navigate and open the ‘keys’ folder.
- Now, copy-paste the extracted ‘prod.keys’ file inside this folder.
- Also, if there is already a file by the same name, then just replace it.
- For safety, make sure to back up the original keys file.
Successfully completing the above steps will fix Error 0007 0015 on Yuzu Emulator. So you must now restart the emulator for the system to read the keys file. After which you can load up any ROM file and enjoy the Switch gaming on your PC again.
That’s exactly how you can fix Error 0007 0015 on your Yuzu Emulator. Apart from this, there are chances that you may run into Error Code 0007 000. Luckily, the steps to solve this error are also the same. But for your reference, you can check out our fix guide on it right here on Gamer Tweak.