Save data has often been found to be corrupted in the new-generation PS5. This issue can cause you to lose your data to corruption. In this article, we will show you how to fix it.
How to Fix Corrupted Save Data on PS5?
Keep reading to learn how you can fix and prevent save data from corrupting in PS5.
- To solve the issue that corrupts your saved data, you will first have to go to the system settings in PlayStation.
- Once you are here, click on the gear icon. You will find this icon on the top right of your screen in the Home menu.
- Now, click on Storage. You will find the Console Storage option. Click on it.
- After you do this, click on Games and Applications and then proceed to look for the game where you are facing issues.
- From here, delete the game’s console content.
- You will now need to reinstall the game after you complete this process.
- If you are using the physical version of the game that’s facing issues, simply take out the disk and re-insert it again.
- Following all the steps in this process should hopefully solve your issues.
- If these steps do not work, then the corruption of saved data is most likely the result of frequent crashes, freezing, and poor performance. You can only rectify this by getting a PlayStation Plus subscription.
- You can also try to delete your saved data and restart it all over again.
- One advantage of the PS5 is the fact that you can save all your data on the cloud.
- You can go to Console Settings and select the folder that you will be deleting from your console.
- Once the folder has been deleted, you can load it back from the cloud.
- If the game is causing the issue by itself, you will have to wait for the respective developers to update it.
This brings us to the end of this article on how to fix corrupted save data on PlayStation 5. You need to remember that this process might cost you your game data, so make sure you have backups if possible.
If you liked this article, check out how to share PS5 games with PlayStation 4.