Among the various launch issues, bugs and black screen problems that players are facing, unfortunately, there’s one more that’s been added to the list. That’s the Diablo 2 Resurrected Connection Interrupted error which is coming up despite having a stable internet connection and speed. Is this something from Blizzard’s end or is there something you can do to fix it from your end? Let’s look at some of the possible fixes.
Can you Fix the Connection Interrupted issue in Diablo 2 Resurrected?
Players are reporting on Blizzard forums that when you start a game and get out of the Rogue Encampment, you may get the “Your connection has been interrupted” error message.
Here are some troubleshooting tips to resolve the connection issues in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Note that these may or may not work for you, but they are worth trying out.
- Check out the official Twitter account of BlizzardCS to know about any current service interruptions. If there’s no such message posted, then try the steps mentioned below.
- Reset your network devices to default. This will flush out any data that may have overloaded the router.
- Update your drivers to the latest version.
- If your operating system has a pending update, make sure to download and install that as well.
- For those using a wireless connection, make sure to optimize your internet connection.
- Plug in your computer into your modem directly.
- Close any other programs or applications that use the internet.
- If nothing works, try getting a more stable connection.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS which will clear out any network issues.
- Close other software which may affect the smooth functioning of Diablo 2 Resurrected.
- If none of these work, contact Blizzard via the Technical Support Forums and the team will assist you.
These were all the troubleshooting tips suggested by Blizzard to fix the Diablo 2 Resurrected connection interrupted issues. They may also work if you get high latency spikes while playing, so try them out.
Hopefully, Blizzard patches this error out in an upcoming update to help players continue their progress. If this issue gets resolved, you can check out our Diablo 2 Resurrected guides to know more about the game’s hidden secrets. We’ve got location guides, quest walkthroughs, boss fights and much more!