Disney Dreamlight Valley is a perfect blend of a life simulator and an Adventure game by Gameloft. You will meet a wide range of Disney characters that will assign you different quests. Fishing is one of the gameplay elements that would be involved in completing several quests with these characters. And trust me, Ariel won’t get mad. But before you fish around, you will need a fishing rod. So, here’s our guide that explains how to fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley
As mentioned earlier, you need to grab a fishing rod or hook to fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You will get the Fishing rod early in the game as you complete the Fishing Expedition quest.
Follow the below steps to catch a fish:
- You will find the fishes in most of the water bodies around the open world.
- You can obtain these fishes in ponds around the meadows and grasslands.
- As you spot some bubbles inside the pond, throw the fishing rod inside the circle and wait for some time.
- You can equip the fishing rod from the inventory and select the fishing rod tool.
- Make sure that as you throw the fishing rod, it lands in the middle of the bubbling circle.
- You can change your position around the pond to throw the hook in the middle of the circle.
- Wait for a few moments before you hit the pull button.
- As soon as you get the keybind for the pull button, hit the button to reel the fish out.
- If you don’t get the timing right, you might miss your chance to reel the fish out. So, make sure that you hit the pull button as soon as you are prompted.
- Make a note that before you press the pull button, the bigger bubbling circle will align with the smaller circle.
That’s everything covered about how to fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to cook, how to upgrade your house, and more Disney Dreamlight Valley Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.