Just like you, many players are trying to find Zevlor at the Moonrise Towers (Act 2) in BG3 to complete the quest. This quest is triggered after you reach Last Light Inn and learn that Zevlor and other Tieflings are being captured by the cult of Absolute. They have been taken to Moonrise Prisons but there doesn’t seem to be a clue about their exact whereabouts. If you are also stuck with this mission and want to complete it at any cost, then we’ll help you out with it. For your reference, below we have mentioned everything you need to know about how you can find & rescue Zevlor in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Disclaimer: The following guide contains some Spoilers about the game.
How to Find & Rescue Zevlor at Moonrise Towers in BG3 (Act 2)
In BG3, players can only find & rescue Zevlor at Moonrise Towers in Act 2 if they have saved him before in Act 1. If you have, then go ahead and follow the instructions to complete the quest easily.
- Zevlor is captured in Mind Flayer Colony which can only be accessed once you complete the Moonrise Tower.
- After completion, go to the top of the Tower and fight Ketheric Throm boss.
- During the fight, the boss will head down the Hollow Tower (X: -127 Y: -174), and you have to simply follow him.
- Then, head to your east and you’ll come across an intersecting path where you have to head north and open the Flesh Wrought Door (X: 688 Y: -8).
- On the other side of the door is the Tadpoling Centre, where you’ll find the Pods holding Zevlor & other Tieflings.
- To open the pods, simply head to X: 686 Y:17 and interact with the Neural Apparatus.
- Once done, simply select the Release option and it’ll open all the pods.
- But doing so will also release the Mind Players who will be ready to fight, so make sure you’re ready too.
That is all you need to know about how you can find & rescue Zevlor at Moonrise Towers (Act 2) in BG3. If you’re running low on supplies for a long rest, then check out how to farm Camp Supplies in the game. Also, take a look at some of the best ways to get Gold quickly.