Players can catch many legendary and new Pokemon in Pokemon SV pretty easily. Here your main aim is to train the ones you catch and get them ready for battle and raids. However, there are times when they don’t have a particular move that you desired. In this case, you can teach them the learnable move you want. The TM mechanics in this game has never been so easy, you simply have to find a TM and craft it as much as you want. Many players have already started the hunt to get Sword Dance TM in the game. If you are searching for the same, then we are here to help. In this article, we help you find & get Sword Dance TM in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet easily.
Locations to Find Sword Dance TM in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Here are all the locations to find & get Sword Dance TM in Pokemon SV. Before you move ahead make sure you have unlocked the TM by defeating the Team Star Fighting Crew. If you are already done doing that, then let’s dive into the locations.
- Location 1
- First, fly to the nearest Taxi service located in North Province Area Two.
- Next, keep moving in the West direction and you’ll spot a small lake.
- In this close lake you find several Golduck Pokemon roaming around.
- After that, simply head down and walk towards the big Stone pillar located in the middle of the lake.
- There you’ll spot the golden aura of the Sword Dance TM you are looking for.
- To reach this location you might need to climb a bit, so make sure you have the ability unlocked. For your reference, we have also marked the exact location in the article above.
- Location 2
- First, head to the West Province Area One Pokemon Center.
- Next, keep heading towards the North West direction near the Windmill.
- After that, besides the windmill you’ll find several cliffs overlooking the ocean.
- And there you’ll find the Sword Dance TM in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet pretty easily. For easy navigation check out the map we have attached above.
- Location 3
- First, go to the Casseroya Watchtower No. 3 located beside Glaseado Mountain.
- Next, head in the south direction and fly down the huge cliff overlooking the ocean.
- After that, near a small stone, you’ll find the Sword Dance TM. Also, take a look at the area marked on the map above for the exact location.
These were the locations that you can try going to and obtain the TM you are looking for. Once you have the Sword Dance TM go to your nearest Pokemon Center and craft as many as copies you want from the TM Machine. However make sure you have the following materials to do so, or else the crafting process won’t work.
- 5000 League Points (LP)
- 3x Zangoose Claw
- 3x Scyther Claw
- 3x Gible Scales
And that’s how you can find & craft Sword Dance TM in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. For those who are unaware, performing this move will increase the user’s Attack Stat sharply. While you are here check out how you can Level up fast in the game.