In BG3 Find the Mushroom Picker quest, you’ll have to look for Derryth’s husband, Baelen, and save him from a dangerous situation. This quest is not tied with the story, but can surely help you get a new glove. So as soon as you reach Myconid Colony in Underdark, meet the Derryth Bonecloak and help her with the issue. Her husband went to pick some valuable mushrooms but it seems he is in trouble. Fortunately, there are various methods to rescue him, so below we have mentioned all of them for you to pick. With that said, let’s check out how you can find & save Baelen The Mushroom Picker in Baldur’s Gate 3 easily.
How to Find & Save Baelen the Mushroom Picker in BG3
Baelen, the Mushroom Picker is located in the northwest corner of the Underdark map at X: 21 Y: 78 in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- To reach him, head southwest after you’re done talking to Derryth, and then take the bridge on the right side.
- After moving a little further, beneath the bridge you’ll see some glowing green mushrooms known as Biberbang. And that’s where Baelen is stuck.
- To reach the area climb down the Knotted Roots and be careful while approaching the area.
That’s because these Bibberbang mushrooms are highly sensitive and explode as soon as it senses vibration. But don’t worry, now that know the location to find Baelen the Mushroom Picker, let’s move towards the methods to save him in BG3.
Ways to Save Baelen the Mushroom Picker
Here your objective is to save Baelen by retrieving his bag fallen between the Bibberbang. The bag contains 2x Scroll of Misty Step that can be used to get you & the mushroom picker out of there. So let’s see what methods you can use to complete the Find the Mushroom Picker quest and save Baelen in BG3.
- The first method is to use the Scroll of Misty Step to reach Baelen’s bag. And then use it again to reach Baelen, so he can use the scrolls he has in the bag to step out of the mushrooms. You can also choose to throw the bag towards him to save a trip.
- If you don’t have the Scroll of Misty Step on you, then you can summon a creature such as Conjured Imp to deliver the bag. Doing so will allow Baelen to use the Scroll of Misty Step in his bag and he’ll be out of danger in no time.
- Last, but not least, players can even purchase the Scroll of Fly from Blurg the Trader in Myconid Colony. And then use it to fly their way in and retrieve the bag. After you have the bag throw it towards Baelen or deliver it to him by yourself. And as it goes without saying, he’ll use the scroll and step out of the danger.
After you have saved the Mushroom Picker head back to Derryth and interact with her to complete the quest. Completion will get you the Gloves of Uninhinited Kushigo as a reward.
That covers all about how you can find & save Baelen the Mushroom Picker in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3). If you’re running low on Gold, then check out ways to farm Gold fast. Also, take a look at some of the Best Builds for each class in BG3.