The latest update of the game added a new sea event called Mirage Island. It is the rarest sea event as it despawns in 15 minutes right after spawning. This island is where the process of V4 races starts and there are many more things to explore inside the island. Curious to know how to Find Mirage Island in Blox Fruits? Then read this guide till the end.
How to find Mirage Island in Blox Fruits?
- Mirage Island Spawns randomly in the Third Sea. Hence, make sure to be equipped with a boat to sail across the third sea.
- Mirage Island can only Spawn in a place away from Islands as it takes huge space to Spawn. Hence, stay away from all the Islands when spawning Mirage Island.
- By patiently waiting in the middle of the sea with your boat until the island spawns, you can take advantage of the fact that this sea event happens in the direction that is boat facing.
- It is advisable to seek for Mirage Island individually if you are playing multiplayer with friends so that you can locate the island quickly.
About Mirage Island
- This island is the place where the first part of the V4 race awakening start which only happens during the full moon. As you need to find a Blue Gear here which is one of the 4 gears in the V4 race awakening.
- Apart from V4 race awakening, you can find Fragment Chest or Mirage Chest on the island.
- You can find Advanced Fruit Dealer who has minimum of 7 stock items compared to regular fruit dealer who only has 3 minimum stock items.
- Your vision blurs on this island and also, in the night time the Island gets dark, which gives the island a feel of Mirage.
- The island despawns in 15 minutes or also when there are no players nearby.
That’s all you want to know about finding Mirage island. Also, do check out our guides on Roblox.