Amidst anticipation from several fans, the Toy Story Realm has finally been added in Disney Dreamlight Valley’s latest update. And of course, everyone’s favorite Buzz Lightyear makes an appearance in the game. As you progress, you will have to help Buzz to complete various quests. One of them will be to search for Magic Growing Cactuses which will help you to complete the racetrack. If you’re struggling to complete this mission, we’ll show you how to find and also place the Magic Growing Cactus in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Location of Magic Growing Cactuses in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You’ll need to collect five Magic Growing Cactuses scattered around the room. All of them look a little different, we’ll try to show you its exact location in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Red: The first Cactus can be found next to the toy ramp below Buzz.
- Green: The second Cactus can be found opposite the toy ramp you were on. It is inside the closet just by the backpack.
- Blue: This Cactus in Disney Dreamlight Valley Can be found near a stack of books just opposite to where Buzz is standing.
- Yellow: This one too can be found near a stack of books adjacent to the closet you entered earlier.
- Green: The last Cactus is again green in color and can be found in the corner of the room near several foam puzzle pieces.
How to Use the Growing Cactuses in Disney Dreamlight Valley
After finding all five Magic Growing Cactuses, you will have to place them alongside the racetrack. It will only be required for the racetracks that need to be heightened. There are three track pieces in total, two of them will need 2 Cactuses each while the other will require a single one. Simply approach these spots and select the ‘Interact’ option. Once you do it for all three, simply water them and the cactuses will finally take their shape.
That’s all you need to know about how to find and place the Magic Growing Cactus in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If we were able to help you, do check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley guides right here.