PlayStation players should be extra excited for Hogwarts Legacy as they get to play an exclusive quest. This quest not only gives you an entire extra dungeon. But also the Shopkeeper set along with some other rewards. Sadly, the game won’t tell you when the quest is available which makes it easy to miss out on. So without further ado, here is where you can find the Haunted Hogsmeade Shop in Hogwarts Legacy and how you can start the quest.
Where to find the Haunted Hogsmeade Shop in Hogwarts Legacy?
You need to start the “Minding your Own Business” quest in Hogwarts Legacy to get to the Haunted Hogsmeade Shop. This quest becomes available late in the game, but you can check the map to see if this quest is available. You also need 1500 Gold in order to start this quest. Here is how you can find the PlayStation Exclusive Haunted Hogsmeade Shop Quest in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Go to the quest location for Minding Your Own Business and talk to Penny.
- Next, find and talk to Cassandra Mason.
- After purchasing the shop, go back and talk to Penny.
- Clean up the Shop.
- Next, take the Key from Penny and open the chest in the room behind the red door.
Once you go down the ladder in the Chest, you will be playing the Haunted Hogsmeade Shop Quest. This is roughly an hour-long quest, and while it may be exclusive to PlayStation now, it is rumored to be available to other platforms next year.
Haunted Hogsmeade Shop Rewards
For completing this quest you get:
- Shopkeeper Cosmetic Set
- Hogsmeade Shop – You can sell items here to get more gold than usual.
- Felix Felicis Potion Recipe – Use it to reveal the location of large chests on the mini-map. Its effects last a day.
That covers this guide on where to find the PlayStation Exclusive Hogsmeade Haunted Shop Quest in Hogwarts Legacy. Don’t forget to check out our Hogwarts Legacy Wiki for more useful guides on this game.