In GoW Ragnarok there are plenty of quests that you can complete while progressing through the story. Every quest will surely give you an item or piece of equipment that can be crafted into something useful. One such item you’ll come across is the Crackle of Bilskirnir. This item is used to craft a powerful Relic that’ll help you progress quickly in the game. However many players are already on the hunt & struggling to get it. If you are also looking for Crackle Of Bilskirnir in God Of War Ragnarok, then we’ll help you find it.
Location to Find Crackle of Bilskirnir in God of War Ragnarok
In God of War Ragnarok, the Crackle of Bilskirnir is dropped by a mini-boss known as Olaf Nautson. In order to get to him you’ll first need to initiate the Favor known as Animal Instincts. For more details check out the steps mentioned below.
- Players can initiate the quest by heading to the Lake of Nine located in Midgard.
- After reaching there, head to any of the Kol Raider camps and fight off the enemies.
- There are up to 4 camps across the Lake of Nine you will have to fight and clear up. (You can start with any one of them)
- As soon as you defeat all the enemies in the last/ fourth Kol Raider camp, the Olaf Nautson will appear.
- Now simply fight & defeat the mini-boss, which can be tricky. So make sure you are well-equipped before the fight.
- After you have successfully defeated Olaf Nautson he will drop the Crackle of Bilskirnir you were looking for.
Also Read | God Of War Ragnarok Wiki & Walkthrough Guide
Once you have the Item with you take it to the Blacksmith and have it forged into Hilt of Ridill, i.e. one of the most powerful Relics. That sums up everything about how you can find the Crackle of Bilskirnir in God of War Ragnarok. While you are here check out how to find Svefnthorn if you haven’t obtained it yet in the game.