There’s absolutely no shortage of fighting games on Roblox and if you are one of the players who love Fighters Era, then here are some codes that will help you out! Check out how to reset your style, trait and reroll clan for free, without spending Robux.
All Roblox Fighter’s Era Codes – December 2023
Here are all working, new and valid Fighters Era Codes. Redeem them quickly because they are time-limited.
- ClanRoll1! – Redeem this code to reroll Clan
- StyleReset1! – Redeem this code to reset your Trait
- TraitReroll1! – Redeem this code to reset your Trait
- TraitReroll2! – Redeem this code to reset your Trait
As soon as you use the code, you will see your new Clan/Trait at the top left section of the game screen. More codes are coming soon, so make sure to bookmark this page by clicking the star icon at the top right of the browser and stay up to date with the latest codes.
This is where we will post all out of date codes:
- ClanRoll3! – Redeem this code to reroll Clan
- ClanRoll2! – Redeem this code to reroll Clan
FAQ – How to Redeem Codes in Fighter’s Era?
This is how to redeem Roblox Fighters Era codes to get rerolls and resets for free without spending Robux.
- Load up the game via Roblox on your platform of choice.
- Click on the Menu button at the bottom left of the screen.
- A window will appear where you need to click on the Shop tab.
- This is where you will see the text field that says Enter a Code!
- Type your code there (don’t forget the exclamation mark because it’s part of the code).
- Press the Enter key and if the code is valid, you will see the successfully redeemed message.
- On this same screen, you will see the Reroll clan, eye color reroll, name change, style reset, and more options. To change them without a code, you need to spend Robux for each. So, to save your virtual currency, it’s best to wait for new codes that we will be adding here without fail.
How to Get New Codes?
The developers release new codes often, so you can connect with them on their Discord. But if you are not on Discord and want to see all the active and working codes in one place, head back here often.