The best starter nation in FIFA 22 is something that requires careful consideration. You can’t formally focus over a particular nation’s attributes to factor in a sure shot invincibility attribute. However, there does lie a massive advantage when countries have a spread of players in top leagues. In this guide, we help you choose the best starter Nation in FIFA 22.
FIFA 22 Best Starter Nation
The best starter nation for FUT in FIFA 22 you can choose is Brazil or Italy. The talent pool with distributed statistics contributes well to both these teams. Here’s a little more for the starter nations you choose in FIFA 22 FUT.
- Brazil always has a slight advantage given their talent distribution.
- You can always choose to go for Nation starter packs from Spain and England as well. These nations have reasonably great stats built around the players.
- If you wish to go for pacier and physical players, the English Premier League is the best to build. However, the players there will cost you considerably more later on.
- Another great league you can focus on is the Serie A which has a good mix of both veterans and upcoming talents.
- You can narrow all these factors down to maximize your player pull.
- Now another thing to consider is your personal preference.
- If you wish to particularly develop a team-based around your club, you can target the nation whose players take up a majority.
- Moreover, It’s all about how you play your cards when it comes to eventually fill out SBCs with complicated requirements.
That’s pretty much all there is for you to know as far as choosing the best starter nation on FIFA 22 is concerned. It’s important to note that your entire FUT will have to rely on you selecting a strong squad right from the start. With this in mind, also be aware of all the upgrades an SBC could potentially offer. Moreover, to help you out, we at GamerTweak often post content related to the game on our FIFA 22 guides section. These include guides, tips and tricks, and more, so be sure to check it out.