FIFA 20 V Stands for Volta Football – Trailer Out
From an underpass in Amsterdam to a neighborhood cage in London
FIFA 20 new trailer featuring Volta Football, a mode where players will bring the game back on the streets with authentic culture, creativity, and style. In short, the FIFA Street Mode is out and the trailer brings an amazing way representing the street football culture. With Street Mode, there are ample of new things from customization to choosing the playground of your choice.
New Features of FIFA 20 Volta:
- BUILD YOUR PLAYER: Customise and personalize your female or male in-game avatar with a range of clothing, hairstyles, tattoos, and in-game celebratory emotes.
- Pick your gear: From shirts to shoes, sweaters to shorts, equip your avatar with the latest vanity items and unlock more as you progress through in-game challenges.
- Global football playgrounds: From an underpass in Amsterdam to a neighborhood cage in London, or a Tokyo rooftop, experience a new side of The World’s Game with VOLTA Football.
- Play it your way: Play 3v3 Rush (No GK’s), 4v4, 4v4 Rush, 5v5, and Professional Futsal. In addition, VOLTA offers different sizes of arenas and environments with and without walls, giving you the freedom to play the beautiful game your way.
- Modes of Play: Build up your squad in VOLTA World, lead your player through the VOLTA Story Mode, play through Promotion and Relegation in the online VOLTA League, or take your favorite professional teams to the streets in VOLTA Kick-Off.