FIFA 20 Brings In A Ton Of Gameplay Changes And Bug Fixes
Progress is a virtue which should be chased and that is what EA Sports try to do year after year with its FIFA series. FIFA 20 is set to bring in more changes to the game than ever before, with fixes to many issues which plagued FIFA 19.
One of those changes is being made to the Pro Clubs in FIFA which allows you to create a player virtually and see him grow as you play him regularly in the game. FIFA will bring more customization options.
EA said, “Stamina has also been reviewed, and we’ve tuned the values to create a risk vs. reward system–if you invest in stamina and pace, you will sacrifice other attributes for your pro. All players will start their Pro Clubs experience at an 80 overall rating. From here, progression is earned through drop in, league, and cup matches, with the remainder coming through player traits, which have also been revamped. We’ve introduced over 30 additional traits for FIFA 20 that, if paired together with specialty traits, will allow you to take customization to the next level. They offer increased benefits to your pro, but at an increased cost and a potential effect on other attributes”.
- There will be an introduction of practice matches in Pro Clubs too, which will help you improve certain aspects of your game. You will be able to play either individually as a player or as the entire team with all the difficulty modes available for the AI.
The following bugs have been addressed too:
- ‘Any’ stamina bug: Stamina drained faster for the player controlling the ‘Any’ position
- CB in wall: The game now places taller forwards and midfielders in the wall to defend against Free Kicks
- GK set piece: Having a GK as captain will no longer affect game stability when your team has a set piece to take
- Club trophy celebration: Clubs can now watch the full Cup Celebration when you win
FIFA 20 is being developed by EA Sports and will be released on the 27th of September for PC, Xbox One and PS4.