With the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass, players get 42 extra cars. There will be 34 new cars that you will get in the game and you will also get 8 Formula Drift Cars along with it. Once you pay for the Car Pass, you don’t have to pay for them in-game through Credits which is a nice way to save money for other cars that you may have your focus on. Players can get the Car Pass when you buy the Deluxe, Premium edition as well as the Premium add-ons bundle. Let’s look at the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass cars list and if it’s worth buying.
Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass Cars List
Every week, new cars will be released starting from November 18, so keep an eye out for them. As soon as they are sent out, they will be available in your in-game garage.
These are the cars that you will get in the Car Pass:
Formula Drift Car Pack
- 1995 Formula Drift #34 Toyota Supra MkIV
- 2009 Formula Drift #99 Mazda RX-8
- 2017 Formula Drift #357 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- 2019 Formula Drift #411 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
- 2020 Formula Drift #91 BMW M2
- 2020 Formula Drift #151 Toyota GR Supra
- 1975 Forsberg Racing Nissan ‘Gold Legend’ Datsun 280Z
- 2010 Forsberg Racing Toyota Gumout 2JZ Camry Stock Car
New Weekly Cars coming up in the Car Pass:
- 2019 SUBARU STI S209
- 1967 Renault 8 Gordini
- 1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler
As more cars are revealed in the coming weeks, we will update this article with their names, so be sure to check back often!
With that done, don’t forget to check out which are the FH5 Welcome Pack cars list. Also, if you are curious to know what to use your car voucher on, how to earn Forzathon points, and which are the best cars for each race type and challenge, check out our related FH5 guides on Gamer Tweak.