Players who are participating in the Roblox Metaverse Champions event are curious to know how to get Fey Yoshida’s Terror Case. In the first week (April 14 to 22), you can complete this task as well as how to get AJ Striker’s Crate Drop in Human Simulator. So, to help you out, here’s a guide on how to get Fey’s Treasure in Waterpark Oceanic.
How to Get Fey Yoshida’s Terror Case in Waterpark Oceanic (Roblox Metaverse Champions)
As soon as you land up in Waterpark Oceanic and talk to Fey, you have to ride 10 water slides. Once that is done, you have to slide down Fey’s slide so make sure to do that only after completing 10 slides before. After you reach the end of Fey’s slide, you will get the crate that you were looking for. That’s basically how to get Fey Yoshida’s Terror Case in Waterpark Oceanic.
Now, there’s nothing challenging in particular about this task. Unlike the AJ Striker challenge which actually puts your character in danger with the lightning zaps and shockwaves. But there are a few things you can keep in mind.
- You can run through the slides if you don’t want to slide down.
- Not all slides work so make sure you only slide down those which will get counted. There will be a counter at the bottom right section of the screen.
- Once slide will count for one point.
- Make sure you don’t fall off while trying to climb up to the rides.
- The last slide that you need to slide down on is Fey’s Adventure and it has a nice little purple theme. Note that this one is pretty fast too but it’s super fun.
After all this, simply head to the Terror Case present next to Fey at the end of the ride. That’s how you can easily complete this particular Roblox Metaverse Champions task about Fey Yoshida’s Terror Case.
While you are here, don’t miss out on more Roblox articles and Roblox Game Codes for freebies on Gamer Tweak!