As we all know, Minecraft is a game that involves building, crafting, and brewing different items. Fermented spider eye is one of the core brewing materials needed to make several potions. Here’s our complete guide on how to make Fermented spider eye in Minecraft.
How to Make Fermented Spider Eye in Minecraft
In order to make a Fermented Spider eye you will need the following items:
- One Spider Eye
- One Sugar
- One Brown Mushroom
How to Get Spider Eye
You can get a spider eye from any dead spiders at night or by killing some spiders in the daylight.
How to Get Sugar
To acquire sugar you will have to place sugarcane in a crafting table or crafting menu.
How to Get Brown Mushroom
Brown Mushroom in Minecraft can be found growing near sugarcane or mines.
Now that you have all ingredients to make fermented spider eye, let’s get on to crafting it.
How to Craft Fermented Spider Eye in Minecraft?
Firstly, you will have to place the above items in a crafting table with a 3×3 grid. The items have to be placed specifically to follow Minecraft’s recipe that is as follows:
- Place 1 spider eye on the second box in the second row.
- Then place a brown mushroom on the first box in the first row.
- And now place sugar on the second box in the first row.
- Once you have placed the items exactly as instructed, the eye should appear in the result box on the right.
- After getting it, shift the eye to the inventory and that’s it.
Now that you have a brewing ingredient you can make several potions. The following are the potions you can make from the eye:
- Potion of Slowness causes your enemies to move slower.
- Potion of Invisibility allows you to turn invisible with a cooldown.
- And Potion of Harming causes your enemies more damage.
- Potion of Weakness makes your enemies cause less damage to you.
Hope this guide helped you in making the Fermented Spider Eye. You can also check our other Minecraft Guides, walkthroughs, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.