How To Farm Feltrite In Rage 2 To Unlock Weapon & Project Upgrades
Learn what are the best places to find Feltrite
Feltrite is the default in-game currency that will help you to unlock new Weapon Upgrades, Project Upgrades and more. The best thing about Feltrite is that it is easy to harvest and can be found in many places. In this Rage 2 how to farm Feltrite guide you can find out instant tips to search in the right direction to get max Feltrite and use them to later unlock upgrades.
How To Farm Feltrite
There are many undiscovered locations in Rage 2, these locations can be camps, nest, arks, etc. Clear out the enemies and then simply scan for every crate, storage container in the region. They will give you ammo, cells, and Feltrite. Gather as much as possible, you can use Focus to know the amount of chest in the region. Try finding them all to fill up max Feltrite in your inventory.
Supply crates are the most common one to give this valuable item. Break them or shoot them to collect the item. Keep scanning well and do this once you are done with the enemies. Rage 2 has a big map and a lot of things to discover. Without Feltrite it will he not be easy for you to survive. In some location, you can harvest them from the walls. They are blue glowing crystal type objects.
Focus will also help you to track down objects around that can be used later to sell to vendors or for crafting. There are certain projects that can boost your Harvesting reducing the time to collect things. Project by Dr. Kvasir includes more about have resting items in the game. So unlocking them once you meet Dr. Kvasir will help you to get more and more items with minimum effort.
Below are the project associated with harvesting and components, so try to get them first to boost your ability to gather more and more items in Rage 2.
Tier 1: Cost – 1 Project Point for each.
- Datapad Tracking: A tracker picks up the signal from Data Pads, enabling you to home in on their position using a signal strength indicator on the compass.
- Storage Container Tracking: A tracker picks up the signal from Storage Containers, enabling you to home in on their position using a signal strength indicator on the compass.
Tier 2: Cost – 2 Project Point for each.
- Embedded Feltrite Tracking: A tracker picks up the signal from Embedded Feltrite, enabling you to home in on their position using a signal strength indicator on the compass.
- Feltrite Drill: Embedded Feltrite Rocks release more Feltrite when harvested.
- Feltrite Magnet: Nearby loose fertlite automatically gravitates towards your position.
Tier 4: Cost – 4 Project Point for each.
- Ark Chest Tracking: A tracker picks up the signal from Ark Chests, enabling you to home in on their position using a signal strength indicator on the compass.
- Deep Feltrite Ddrill: Embedded Feltrite Rocks releases even more feltrite when harvested.
Strong Feltrite Magnet: The Feltrite Magnet gets stronger and has a longer reach.
- Overdrive Preservation: Pick up Feltrite Cells during Overdrive to slightly extend Overdrive duration.
- Multiplier Preservation: Pick up Feltrite Cells to briefly pause cooldown of the Overdrive Multiplier.