Fashion Tickets are a form of in-game currency in Pokemon Unite. It can be used in the Fashion Ticket Exchange part of the Aeos Emporium. You can use it to buy several fashion items that are exclusive to your trainer. In this article, we will show you how you can get it.
How To Get Fashion Tickets In Pokemon Unite
Check out how you can get Fashion Tickets in Pokemon Unite with the steps below.
- The only way you can get these tickets in Pokemon Unite is by earning them in the game. This means that you cannot buy them with real money.
- You can earn Fashion Tickets through loot boxes. You can earn them in Energy Rewards.
- Loot boxes can give you up to 20 tickets at a time.
- Another way you can get these tickets is by participating in missions through mission rewards. You can find these missions in the Events section.
- Alternatively, you can also earn Fashion Tickets in Pokemon Unite from the Fashion Ticket Exchange. These can be found in Energy Rewards loot boxes.
- One of the best things about Fashion Tickets is that you will not need to spend a large amount of them to get outfits. The most expensive item is the Sailor Outfit. It costs 61 Fashion Tickets.
- This means that even if you get a small number of tickets through events and rewards, you can still acquire plenty of outfits and items.
- Some of the items available in the Fashion Ticket Exchange include bottoms, socks, shoes, tops, and hats among others.
This is how you can get Fashion Tickets in Pokemon Unite. As you now know, if you follow the steps in this article, you will easily earn enough Fashion Tickets to buy your favorite outfits and items in the game.
If you liked this guide, check out how to get and use Aeos Coins in Pokemon Unite.