Weapon/Armor Spheres are necessary to make High-Rank equipment in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Finding these spheres can be quite challenging in the game. You will need to mine for ores to do so. In this article, we will show you how to do it.
How to Farm Weapon and Armor Spheres in Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin?
Check out how you can farm these spheres in Monster Hunter Stories 2 with the steps below.
- To begin with, you will need to mine ore to get weapon/armor spheres.
- You can do so by fast traveling to the base of Mount Lavina.
- Once you reach here, open up your map. Move towards the Lavina Mine Cave.
- This cave is located to the southeast of the Catavan Stand.
- Inside the cave, you will find plenty of spots you can mine ore in.
- You can simplify the search for mining spots in the cave by getting along a Monstie with Ore Search as a Riding Action.
- Using such a Monstie will help show you mining spots by highlighting them on the map.
- You can keep the mining process uninterrupted by taking along a Nargacuga as your lead monster.
- Use the Riding Action Stealth with this monster.
- After you complete mining for ore, teleport to a village nearby. Once you do so, head back to the Base of Mount Lavina.
- Get back into the Lavina Lava Cave and repeat the mining process.
This is how you can farm for weapon/armor spheres in Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. As you now know, if you use the right monsties with relevant abilities, you can easily mine for the necessary ores in this game.
Now that you know how to farm weapon/armor spheres in Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin, check out everything you need to know about the Silverwind Nargacuga.