Farm Together is a beautiful build-it-by-yourself farming simulator. The cheat codes in this game help you gain access to special items without having to wait for long periods of time. In this article, we will show you the cheat codes in this game.
All Farm Together Cheats
Check out the various cheats in Farm Together.
- This cheat code helps you take screenshots in Farm Together.
- To use this cheat, type “ravpic” on your keyboard while you are playing the game.
- Doing this will hide the entire Heads up Display (HUD) from your screen, enabling you to take a clear in-game screenshot.
- The advantage of using the Ravpic cheat over the Photo mode in Farm Together is that you can keep full control of your character.
- This cheat code helps fast-forward the time in your game by 5 minutes.
- You can increase the duration of the fast-forward by entering this cheat code multiple times.
- To activate this cheat code, type “timeskip” on your keyboard while playing the game.
- After you enter this code, the game will fast-forward by 5 minutes.
- The effects of this cheat code will apply to nearly every element in Farm Together.
- The weather will progress and change according to the time of the day (day/night cycle).
- Using the Timeskip cheat code will not affect other players. It will only affect you. This means if you use the code, items will be in a state of harvest only for you, and not the other players.
- Fortunately, this cheat code does not affect the pending time for farmhands or boosts.
How to Enable Cheats?
Follow the steps below to enable cheats in Farm Together:
- To enable cheats, go to the Properties option by right-clicking on your mouse.
- From here, select General Tab and then select Set Launch Options.
- Once you select Launch Options, enter “-cheats2”.
- Now, click OK and shut the Properties option.
- Relaunch the game. Cheats will now be enabled.
And that’s all. With a few simple steps, you can enable and use cheat codes in Farm Together. Check out more console cheats and codes here.