With each passing year a new generation of gamers is drawn toward Blox Fruits. This should not come as a surprise to anyone who’s ever stepped foot in the Kingdom of Rose, where you can travel across the open sea looking for treasures aplenty. One of these rare items is the Fist of Darkness and here’s a quick guide on how to farm it in Blox Fruits.
How to Farm Fist of Darkness in Blox Fruits
Players can hold only one Fist of Darkness in their inventory and it will be lost if you die in the game. This makes it an extremely valuable item for any player looking to complete all the game has to offer.
There are two methods of farming Fist of Darkness.
- Spwan and defeat the Sea Beast.
- Find it in a chest.
Looking for the Fist of Darkness in the chest can be tedious as the Fist spawns once every four hours in an unspecified chest. The best method left is to find and defeat the Sea Beast.
How to find the Sea Beast
- Make your way to a Boat Dealer and buy yourself a quick ship.
- Use your boat to get far away from the island and keep traveling until the sky says ‘Sea’.
- Now, wait for the Sea Beast to spawn.
- Once the Sea Beast arrives, use all the skills and items you have to defeat it and the Fist of Darkness is yours.
This can be done in any of 3 Seas as the Beast only spawns in deep waters.
What can the Fist of Darkness do?
The Fist is a key item in unlocking these items and events.
- Summoning the Darkbeard Raid Boss in the Dark Arena, use another Fist to open the secret door to get the Slayer Skin.
- Unlock the Cyborg Race by using a Core Brain which can be found by using the Fist of Darkness in the lab at Hot and Cold.
That’s all there is to farming the Fist of Darkness in Blox Fruits. Check out our guide on How to get candy and other Blox Fruits guides here on Gamer Tweak.