Are you an avid player of Fallout Shelter and looking for some cheats to use in the game? If so then you are at the right place. Today we will look at all the available cheats in the game and how to use them.
Cheats in Fallout Shelter
Here are different methods you can use to cheat in Fallout Shelter. We will mention all of them below.
A lot of tasks and upgrades in Fallout Shelter are time dependant, but there is a way to override this instead of waiting out for it. You can actually advance the time in the game to get all upgrades fast. Here’s how to do this:
- Go to Settings
- Click on General
- Select the Date & Time
- Diable Auto option, to manipulate the time yourself.
Save File Cheats
You can edit you save the file on your device to max out Caps, pets, dweller stats, and more. Just head towards the path mentioned below as per your device and replace your savefile with the one here:
- First, go to this website to edit your save file values.
- For PC/Launcher Version the save is in:
“Documents\My Games\Fallout Shelter“
- For Windows 10 Store version click here.
- For Steam Version the save is in:
- For Android Version the Save is in:
- Once you upload your .sav file, you can edit the values in it.
- After you have the desired values, replace the old save file in your system with this new file.
- Now start the game to get all the free rewards.
Fallout Shelter Cheats Trainers
Using the save file editor you can have all the stats you require. But if you don’t want to mess with your save file, there are trainers you can use to get these stats. Here’s a YouTube video from AkemiCloud showing this in detail:
That’s everything you need to know how to use all the available cheats in the game Fallout Shelter. Also, check out our Video Game Guides to know hidden secrets and a lot more in all popular games.