Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has breathed a new and fresh life into the Star Wars games series and the game challenges you to be a better Jedi throughout the way. This guide will show you all the achievements and trophies in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
Fallen Order Achievements and Trophies
There are about 40 trophies and achievements that you can earn in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and these include some really difficult ones while others can be earned without you needing to go out of your way.
Below is the list of all 40 achievements and trophies you will need to unlock in order to get the 100% trophy and achievement completion:
The list is divided into two categories General and Story and both these offer trophies and achievements for things that you do in the game.
- Don’t Mess With BD-1. Defeat an enemy with a hacked droid.
- Can’t Touch This. Precision Evade 100 attacks.
- Look Out Below. Send 25 enemies over the edge.
- Not So Fast. Defeat 25 enemies under the effect of Empowered Slow.
- Bank Shot. Defeat an enemy by colliding them with another enemy.
- Cal Got Your Tongue? Slice an Oggdo’s Tongue.
- Medical Droid. Find all of BD-1’s stim canisters.
- Green Thumb. Have a fully grown terrarium.
- Data Disk. Find all of BD-1’s encrypted logs.
- Sabersmith. Fully customize your lightsaber.
- The Full Glow-Up. Customize the look of Cal, BD-1, and the Mantis.
- Data Collector. Scan all enemy types.
- Scum and Villainy. Defeat each type of bounty hunter.
- Echo Location. Discover 75 Force Echoes.
- A New Hope. Earn all Trophies.
- Kicking Back. Kick a phillak that has kicked you.
- Collector. Collect all chests and secrets.
- Legendary Beasts. Defeat four mysterious creatures.
- Feel the Force. Unlock all Jedi skills.
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away. Complete all of BD-1’s holomaps.
- Back At You. Defeat 50 enemies with reflected blaster bolts.
- Perfect Timing. Parry 100 enemies.
- Kickoff. Defeat an enemy using only kicks.
- Triple Take. Defeat three enemies using a single lightsaber throw.
- What Goes Around… Defeat an enemy with their own slowed blaster bolt.
- Big Bang. Defeat 20 enemies with explosives.
The remaining 14 trophies are giving out during the major milestones in the story mode, these are specific and you will unlock them as you progress in the game.
- Happy Go Wookiee. Free the Wookiees from Imperial imprisonment.
- Her Name Was Masana Tide. Defeat the Ninth Sister.
- Gorgara Falls. Defeat the winged terror on Dathomir.
- For A More Civilized Age. Craft a lightsaber of your own.
- I Knew He Was No Good. Defeat a former Jedi Master.
- Blade Master. Hit a single enemy with all lightsaber types.
- Full House. Recruit all possible crew members for the Mantis.
- Visiting Alderaan Places. Explore the crashed Venator.
- Trust Only in The Force. Complete the story.
- The Mantis. Join the crew.
- A Long Time Ago. Discover the Bogano Vault.
- The Obstacles is the Way. Complete the Tomb of Eilram.
- Everything is Connected. Complete the Tomb of Miktrull.
- The Holocron Awaits. Open the Vault.
This is all there is to know about all the trophies and achievements in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Do check our other Fallen Order Wiki Guides for more tips, tricks and cheats.