F1 2020 Update 1.05 Available Now, Full Patch Notes
The F1 2020 update 1.05 fixes the racing game for a few bugs. For PS4 and Xbox One, it can be downloaded from this week. The changelog reveals what is changing.
Update 1.05 was released for F1 2020. Please note that the download was initially only made available for the PC. For the two consoles of PS4 and Xbox One, the patch will be submitted later in the week.
The changelog for the new update for F1 2020 is already available at this link and below. The patch clears the racing game from several bugs, some of which looked quite strange. For example, a figure in Australia developed biblical powers by walking over the water. A boat will be added after the update.
The following changelog provides an overview of the other changes that have an impact on racing.
F1 2020 PATCH NOTES – v1.05
- Fixed a crash that would occur after beating a rival in Time Trial
- Players will no longer be incorrectly disqualified for not using the mandatory tyres during a race
- Qualifying times seen on the grid rundown are now correct
- Gearbox wear is no longer scaled based on season length
- Fixed the missing heads on the podium in Multiplayer
- Speeding when the Virtual Safety Car is ending will now correctly penalise clients in a multiplayer session
- When using a wheel car controls will no longer control the camera at race start
- Xbox One Hero stats for Race Wins, Podiums and Laps Completed have been reset and will no longer be affected by or affect F1 2019 stats.
- Vietnam track introduction video now shows the correct number of DRS zones
- The character walking on water during the introduction cutscene at Australia now correctly has a boat to stand on
- Fixed Sponsor logos on suits appearing stretched in certain conditions.
- Fixed several end of season Sponsor payments.
- Improved abrupt Force Feedback issue under braking on Direct Drive wheels
- A use flashback prompt will now be shown the first time the player goes off track or collides with another vehicle
- Numerous text and localisation fixes
- Various other stability and bug fixes
F1 2020 was released on July 7, 2020 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.