There are 7 Imperial City Bosses in Elder Scrolls Online. Each of these bosses has its own unique traits in the game. Mentioned below is a description of each of these bosses along with their locations. So, scroll down and find out more about these bosses in the game.
Imperial City Bosses in Elder Scrolls Online
There are a total of 7 bosses in the game and they are as follows:
- Molag Kena: This is a powerful Xivkyn in the game who has taken up the role of the Empress Regent Clivia Tharn. You will be able to find this boss at the White-Gold Tower Pinnacle at the end of the dungeon.
- Glorgoloch the Destroyer: Glorgoloch the Destroyer is a powerful flesh colossus. You will be able to find it in the Arena District of the ruined Imperial City. It is one of the twelve Patrolling Horrors in The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City.
- Wadracki: Wadracki is also a very powerful Xivkyn in the game. You will be able to find this boss character in the Elder Scrolls Online Imperial City Sewers. This is in the Harena Hypogeum arena.
- Otholug gro-Goldfolly: Otholug gro-Goldfolly is an Orsimer vampire. You can find him in the Vile Drainage of the Imperial City Sewers. He is also the leader of a group of Orcish vampires and serves as their Group Boss.
- The Scion of Wroth: The Scion of Wroth is a Daedric Titan. You will be able to find him in the Shattered Void of the Imperial City. He is the last minor boss before the Planar Inhibitor and Molag Kena.
- Otho Numida: Otho Numida is an Imperial. He also is one of the three members of Empress Regent Clivia Tharn’s Elite Guard. You will be able to find him in the main library of the White-Gold Tower.
- General Zamachar: General Zamarchar is a powerful Grievous Twilight. You will be able to find him inside the Nocere Oblitus of the Lambent Passage in the Imperial City Sewers.
This is everything you need to know about The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial City Bosses. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Unlock Bastian Hallix As A Companion In ESO.