In Arcane Odyssey, many players are wondering how to escape Fort Talos. If you too are one such player, then this guide is made just for you. In this RPG, you’ll have to explore the War Seas to regain your memory. On this journey, you’ll face an evil organization called the Order of the Aesir. As you progress to Chapter 3, you’ll be tasked with beating one of the bosses on the Order. However, the job isn’t complete once you beat him. You’ll have to escape his area called Fort Talos and we will tell you how.
How to Escape Fort Talos in Arcane Odyssey
Fort Talos is built like a prison and escaping it is no easy quest. Apart from the confusing corridors, there is a timer while you attempt to escape. That makes the task even harder. But if you follow our instructions, you might just make it in time.
To escape Fort Talos in Arcane Odyssey:
- Escape the Conference Room where you fought General Argos.
- Take the first left from the door.
- Then, run and take a right and go through the doorway.
- At the end of this corridor, take another right.
- Now, in the second section of the corridor, keep an eye on the left.
- You’ll find a camouflaged opening in the wall.
- Jump through it and go underwater.
- Then, swim ahead till you find an escape.
- Make sure you spam the dash ability while escaping.
- Moreover, do not engage in a battle against any guard.
Note that it’s a long swim so make sure you have a big stamina bar. You’ll constantly lose stamina while swimming so if you run out, then you’ll have to move slowly. This can cause you to lose your health and precious time. To help make things clearer, here’s a video by Zenx on Youtube.
That’s everything from us on how to escape Fort Talos in Arcane Odyssey. For more helpful guides like How to Reset Stats, make sure you check out our Arcane Odyssey.