Error Codes are a common thing that Gamers experience daily. It’s annoying to deal with and lowers the immersive experience for many. One such Error Code is Terracotta in Minecraft Windows, Pocket Edition, and Bedrock Edition. Today I will explain how you can fix the Error Code Terracotta in Minecraft.
How to Fix Error Code Terracotta in Minecraft
The Terracotta Error Code is an error that occurs when Minecraft is unable to sign in with your Microsoft Account. This occurs from time to time and it is very much fixable. If the Terracotta Error Code goes away, you may get the Glowstone Error Code. Follow the below steps to fix these errors.
- Go to your App Store.
- Search for the Xbox App and install it.
- Once installed, open up the app and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Go to your Settings and check if everything is done correctly.
- Now go and Open up Minecraft and sign in.
- This should fix the issue.
- If another Error Code appears with the name Crossbow, just spam click the sign-in button till it works.
Bedrock Edition and Windows Edition:
- Sign out of all your Minecraft as well as Microsoft accounts.
- Once that’s done, get the Xbox App on your PC.
- Install it and sign in with your Windows Account.
- Now go back to the game and try in login.
- Make sure that the Minecraft app is up to date.
- If it still doesn’t happen then close and restart it.
If the Error Code Terracotta persists then closing the Minecraft App and restarting it may fix it. Restart your system if necessary. As you are entering the password or your username, make sure that you have entered the right details. Also trying to sign in, again and again, will fix it. As a last resort, you can uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it.
This was all about the Error Code Terracotta and how to fix it in Minecraft. This is a pretty small issue that could be occurred because either the Xbox servers or Minecraft servers stopped functioning for a while. Hopefully, this guide helped you in fixing the problem. You can also check out our guides on Error Code L-500 and Error Code 429 in Minecraft.