The Familiars are the most important creatures in Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms that you should equip and use asap. These small creatures can be assigned to do various things and solely serve the purpose of helping you progress quickly. As beneficial as they’re, it can get quite expensive to get a hold of them in the early stages of the campaign. However, if you manage to get at least 3 of these creatures, then they’ll surely make farming easier for you. If you can’t wait to use Familiars, then let’s see how you can get & equip them in the game.
How to Equip & Use Familiars in Idle Champions of Forgotten Realms
In Idle Champions of Forgotten Realms, the Familiars work as clicking creatures that you can equip & use to do various tasks. Players can unlock these creatures as soon as they reach Level 66 in any Campaign. To assign the Familiars all you have to do is click on the hand icon located beside the inventory option. Or you can also access the menu by pressing F on PC. And there you’ll find all the creatures that can be dragged & assigned to do the tasks of your choice. As mentioned above they work as a clicker, which is the most important aspect of such idle games. If you’re not sure where you should use the Familars then scroll down for all the uses.
Where to Use Familiars Clickers?
Here are all the ways to equip & use the Familiar clickers in Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms.
- You can assign familiars to pick up resources such as gold, gems, quest items, event items, and more. Assigning 3 to 5 creatures is recommended to do this task.
- Assigning 6 creatures will automatically click all the distractions that appear in the background. Doing so will help you farm more in-game resources.
- Up to 6 familiars can be assigned to the battlefield to deal small amounts of damage and stun enemies.
- Players can even assign them to the Ultimate bar to use random ultimate abilities automatically once they’re available. Here the clicker will click 1 time every 30 seconds.
- Familiars can also be assigned to the upgrade Champions automatically. Do note clicker will click as soon as you have the required amount of gold available.
Also don’t forget, you can only assign up to 6 Familiars in the game. If you haven’t purchased them yet, then let us tell you, it’s not going to be cheap. Players can buy these clicker creatures using Gems, and real money. Apart from that you can also get them as a Seasons reward or by opening the chests.
That is all you need to know about how you can equip & use the Familiars clicker in Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. If you’re running low on the in-game resources then check out the Idle Champions codes to get free rewards. Also, check out how to go Fast in the game.