Tower of Fantasy is an action and adventure MMORPG game similar to Genshin Impact. You will encounter various NPCs and bosses as you progress further in the game. This game has a very impressive set of combat mechanisms wherein the Wanderer showcases its strength and skills. Apart from offensive strategies, sometimes, it is better to be defensive and wait for the perfect moment to strike. It is possible to dodge incoming enemy attacks. A perfect and well-timed dodge triggers a skill known as Phantasia. Here’s everything you should know about Phantasia and how to enter or activate it in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Enter Phantasia in Tower of Fantasy
While being in combat, when you execute a Perfect Dodge right when the enemy is about to strike, it triggers the Phantasia skill. Basically, Phantasia slows down the time leaving the enemy defenseless for a few seconds. This lets you a chance to strike them right and hard. Although, here’s how to enter Phantasia:
- To trigger this ability, all you have to do is engage in a battle.
- Later, when the enemy is about to hit you, just wait for the perfect timing and tap on the Dodge button to dash out of the way.
- When the Dodge is performed perfectly, an orange flashlight appears with a purple background after which the time slows down.
- Also, it should be noted that the cooldown time of Phantasia in Tower of Fantasy is 15 seconds. So, it can’t be used one after other.
- Moreover, make sure that you do not over-tap the Dodge button as there may be some instances where you would run out of dodges.
- Also, when a Phantasia is triggered, the Omnium Gauge of your weapons gets automatically charged. This offers you to land a lethal series of combos on the enemy.
- Phantasia has no drawbacks as this ability applies to all enemies.
That’s everything you should know about Phantasia and how to enter it in Tower of Fantasy. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other ToF guides.