How to increase stats easily in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
If you managed to increase your skater's stats, you will be able to go faster and get more hangtime.
Do you want to increase your skater’s stats in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2? If ‘YES’ then this guide will surely help you to do so. If you managed to increase your skater’s stats, you will be able to go faster and get more hangtime.
It is quite easy to increase skater’s stats in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 plus 2 but only a few people are aware of it. Without any further ado, let’s go through the guide.
How to increase stats in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
In order to increase your skater’s stats in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, you need to go into the pause menu and press RB to get to the Skater section. Here are some of the stats that you can assign in the new game.
- Air: your jump height out of a half pipe
- Hangtime: how long you stay in the air
- Ollie: how high you jump on flat ground
- Speed: your top speed on the ground
- Spin: how fast you spin in the air
- Switch: when max, you skate equally as well switch and regular
- Flip Speed: how fast your flip tricks will turn
- Rail Balance: better balance when grinding on rails
- Lip Balance: better balance while doing lip stalls
- Manual Balance: better balance while performing manuals
In order to get THPS Stat Points, it is mandatory to play through each level and collect the tokens. As of now, look like the majority of levels have only three possible stats to collect. After collecting the stat, you will have to get into the menu and assign it to any of the above-mentioned attributes.
Also Read | Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 PC Requirements
That’s all you will have to do to enhance your stats in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2. At the beginning of the game, throwing some stats into the Speed attribute is highly recommended. As the default speed is quite slow, so this will help you to speed up.
After Speed, the most important attribute is AIR, because it lets you access hard to reach locations, like the Popcorn Buckets.