Endless Space 2 has various cheat codes and console commands that you can use. With these codes, you can even activate the debugging mode. There is also a special mode called the God Cursos that allows you to change a lot of stats. So, let’s dive into this list of console commands and cheat codes.
Endless Space 2 Cheat Codes And Console Commands
- Shift+F1: Using this key will open the entire debug menu
- Shift+F2: Using this key will give you access to the resource list.
- Shift+F3: Using this key will reveal the complete map.
- G Key: Using this key will activate the God Cursor that can help you unlock various resources.
The God Cursor will help you to click on various resources such as ships, gauges, dials, resources, and a lot of other items around you. With these, you can change up values of every object you interact with. If you click the Shift, Control, or Alt keys you will be able to change various effects.
How to use cheat codes and console commands
- Right-click on the game in the Steam game library.
- Now click on the properties tab.
- After this go over to the general tab under properties.
- Enter in the words “-enablemoddingtools” (without quotes) in the launch options of the game in Steam.
- Now you will get access to various in-game debug features.
- Just open the game and use the console commands mentioned above.
This is everything you need to know about the Complete cheat codes and console commands list for Endless Space 2.
Here at Gamer Tweak we are constantly covering your favorite games so make sure you bookmark the page and have a look at some of our other Video Game Guides. If you want to know more about games similar to Endless Space 2, click on the interlinked article.