Completing quests is one of the aspects of Disney Dreamlight Valley that helps in increasing your friendship level with the character. However, completing them is not an easy task especially when you need to get specific items such as Empty Vial. This Empty Vial is useful in Ursula’s ‘Liar Sweet Liar’ Quest and the instructions in this guide will help you to get an Empty Vial in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get An Empty Vial in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Empty Vials can neither be brought nor foraged or mined like rocks and flowers. They are crafted on the Crafting Station with the help of Glass. Hence, you will need 3x Glass to make an Empty Vial. On the other hand, Glass is also obtained from crafting. Glass needs 5x Sand and 1x Coal to craft, which are easy items to find. Sand is found in Dazzle Beach. Either you can Dig the ground in Dazzle Beach till you obtain Sand or you can break the round glowing rocks in the beach to get some sand. Coal is obtained from breaking Black rocks found across the Valley.
How to Complete Ursula’s Liar Sweet Liar Quest?
- To complete Ursula’s ‘Liar Sweet Liar’ quest, you will need to give her Papers, Magic Scroll, and the Ink Kit.
- Papers are collected from the houses of Merlin, Mickey, and Goofy.
- After collecting the Papers, visit Ursula and she will instruct you to get her Magic Scroll and the Ink Kit.
- To craft Magic Scroll and the Ink Kit you will need the following items:
- 1x Empty Vial
- 2x Purple Pigment
- 6x Dream Shards
- 3x Papers
- Once you Crafted it head back to Ursula and give her Magic Scroll and the Ink Kit to Complete the quest.
That’s all you need to know about how to get an Empty Vial in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Also, our guide on how to get a ‘Vial of Ocean Water’ will help you to know to find this rare item to complete the quest.